Wonderful Rias Baixas (Galicia)
A relaxing and beautiful tour around Rias Baixas
Duration: 4 days / 3 nights
Main cities you will visit: La Toja, Sanxenxo, Santiago de Compostela.
Nearest Airports: Vigo and Santiago de Compostela
Dates: Valid from 01 de March to 31 October 2014 (under request)
Beginning tour in: La Toja
Ending tour in: Santiago de Compostela
Welcome to the wonderful Rias Baixas! Your accommodation is at an incomparable setting: the Isle of La Toja, a paradise where the only sound you will hear is the murmuring of the sea and wind. Time stops… to let you enjoy the beauty of this place. You will have the chance to get away on a boat ride to enjoy fun and relaxing activities, join an exceptional nature as well as experience Galician typical products and taste good quality wines. You will visit 2 wineries from the D.O. (Designation of Origin) Rias Baixas, very different from each other, producers both of great Albariño wines. You will discover the secret that leads to create these aromatic white wines made from the Albariño grape. Finally, before leaving Galicia behind, you cannot miss a visit to the stunning city of Santiago de Compostela which has already won thousand of hearts.
- Rental car or Private transport with driver.
- Private cultural visits with local certified guides.
Please contact us for details.
- Services subject to availability
- Flight tickets, land transport, drinks or meals not clearly specified or any other service not clearly specified in "This program includes", are not included.
THIS PROGRAM INCLUDES
- 3 nights’ accommodation in 5* Hotel with Thermal Club in the Isle of La Toja. Double Standard room. Breakfast included.
- 1 Green Fee at La Toja Golf Course.
- Entrance to La Toja Casino.
- Guided visit to a renowned Galician Cannery. Products tasting (cockles, mussels, clams…) included.
- Guided visit to 2 different wineries from D.O Rías Baixas. Wine tasting included.
- Typical Galician Lunch. Menu includes wine and mineral water.
- Private boat ride with skipper (half-day). Mussels and Albariño tasting included on board.
- Emergency contact phone number available (24h).
- Reservation fees.
- Travel documentation.
Others suggested travels