Golf & Gourmet Tour in Tuscany (Italy)
We suggest you an incredible 8 days program in Tuscany, Italy, where you will discover its beautiful landscapes, explore the loveliest places and taste typical Tuscan products and delicacies. There’s a lot to see and do in Tuscany. Visitors come for many reasons. Many come in search of fine art, others to explore the beautiful countryside, gourmets and wine lovers to enjoy the simply yet great gastronomy and wine, others to discover the coast and islands in the summer time, and so on.
Main cities that you will visit: Florence, Chianti region, Montecatini, Lucca, Pistoia, Vicchio del Mugello, San Miniato, Pisa.
Dates: Valid on November 2013, on request (please consult us for other seasons)
Beginning tour in: Florence (any other airport may be arranged)
Ending of tour in: Pisa (other airports may be arranged on request)
Depending on the month of the year, we can offer you a different Golf & Gourmet Tour, depending on the time of the year you wish to enjoy it and the seasonal products from Tuscany. Below are some gourmets seasonal:
February/March are the months of chocolate,
March/April are the months of Easter biscuits, breads and home made pasta,
May/June/July are the months of barbeques with Tuscan meats, vegetable dishes and fruits (cherries, apricots, etc),
August/September is the picking of wild berries (strawberries, blueberries, etc) and mushrooms,
September is the month of grape harvest and wine,
October of the Truffles and chestnuts,
November of the olive oil,
December is the month of Christmas cakes
The program described here is for the month of November (olive oil). We hope you join us!
Italy is famous for the quality of its Olive Oil, and we offer you not only the pleasure of tasting it but enjoying and taking part in the harvest process and learning on first hand all the elaboration process. You´ll live a unique experience.
And what about Golf? There is no place like this region to play golf than in some of its best courses, with its traditional small greens, olives and cypresses bordered fairways and breathtaking sceneries.
- Program subject to availability.
- Group tour; price based on a minimum of 6 participants.
- Expenses such as: Flight tickets, buggies, trolleys, caddies, beverages or meals not mentioned, tips or any other service not clearly mentioned in the section “This program includes”, are not included.
- Reservation fees not included.
THIS PROGRAM INCLUDES
- 7 nights accommodation in 4* Hotel located near Pistoia. Double standard room, breakfast included.
- Meet & Greet at arrival at the airport of Florence
- 3 rounds of golf with pre-booked tee-times
- For non-golfers: entrance to the thermal pool of Grotta Giust, treatments to be paid directly on place
- Chauffeur driven service for all ground transportation
- English speaking Tour leader during the tour
- 2 dinners at the hotel or nearby restaurant in Pistoia
- 1 pizza dinner at a pizzeria known only by the locals
- 1 Farewell dinner in restaurant in San Miniato
- Guided excursion to the marble quarries by 4x4x vehicle
- Tasting of local Product in Colonnata
- 1 cooking class (half day) with lunch and drinks and oil experience
- 1 half day olive harvesting experience + homemade picnic lunch at olive groves (subject to weather conditions, to be reconfirmed at the last moment)
- Tasting of chocolate and visit of a Chocolaterie
- Entrance at San Miniato white Truffle Fair
- 24 hour Emergency telephone number during the whole trip.
- Basic travel assistance insurance
- Travel documentation.
Others suggested travels