Live Castilla y León...and its wines!
3 different Spanish wine regions: Rueda, Toro and Ribera de Duero
Duration: 5 days/ 4 nights
Main cities you will visit: Zamora, Toro, Peñafiel.
Neareast airports: Madrid, Valladolid
Dates: 2013 (on request)
Beginning tour in: Toro (Zamora)
Ending tour in: Peñafiel (Valladolid)
The program starts in Rueda, in the very center of Castilla y León. You will learn the different features of the famous white wine from Verdejo grape variety, wine which the Catholic Monarchs used to love. Live a unique experience in a balloon ride overlooking the vineyards and wineries of the D.O. (Designation of Origin) Toro, which will approach you to understand the great tradition that carries the wines from Toro and its famous autochthonous grape variety: Tinta de Toro. A visit to the beautiful city of Zamora, the Romanesque City, is essential. Finally, you cannot miss the extraordinary region of Ribera del Duero. Discover its unique landscape and wine elaboration, among others, of one of the most prestigious Spanish wine regions recognized worldwide, through this experience among castles, vineyards and traditional cuisine.
- Car rental or Private transport with chauffeur.
- Private guided cultural visit in Zamora, Toro and/or Valladolid, with local guide.
Please contact us if required.
- Services subject to availability
- Flight tickets, land transport, drinks or meals not mentioned or any other service not clearly specified in "This program includes", are not included.
THIS PROGRAM INCLUDES
- 2 nights’ accommodation in 5* Hotel & Spa surrounded by vineyards, located near the town of Toro and only 25 km away from the city of Zamora. Double Standard room. Breakfast included.
- 2 nights’ accommodation in 4* Hotel Boutique located in the heart of Ribera del Duero, just 58 km from the city of Valladolid. Double Standard room. Breakfast included.
- Guided visit to a winery from Rueda. Wine tasting included.
- Guided visit to 2 different wineries of Toro. Wine tasting included.
- Guided visit to 3 different wineries of Ribera del Duero. Wine tasting included.
- Gourmet lunch at the restaurant of one of the wineries you will visit from Ribera del Duero. Tasting menu includes wine and mineral water.
- Balloon ride (at sunrise). Delivery of DVD included as souvenir.
- Entrance fee to the Wine Museum and guided visit of the Castle of Peñafiel.
- Emergency phone number available during the trip (24h /7d).
- Reservation fees.
- Travel documentation.
Others suggested travels